Friday, January 8, 2010

Photo booth!

I want a photo booth at the reception. Anybody who knows where I can find Polaroid cameras or film, please let me know. Also, I'll be searching for photo props, large, colorful backdrops and maybe a neat piece of furniture or two. The whole thing should provide fun times during the party and the pictures will be used to build our guest book/ photo album. Here's a little inspiration:
http://thomasmarlow.com/commissions/weddingphotography/customdesignedphotobooths/index.html


Love the multi-cameras w/ descriptions!

3 comments:

  1. Will go thru pictures and find some good ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not have me create a photo-booth for you and Ryan? The photo-booth will travel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thomas! Thanks for looking at my blog. Having you do the booth would be fan-tastic, but we are working on a very tight budget right now, hence the DIY approach. You're work is gorgeous and the photo booth gallery a perfect inspiration for me. :)

    ReplyDelete